We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the Daedalus wallet. To help resolve your connection issue as quickly as possible we suggest the following steps.
1. Please read IOHK’s statement regarding the connecting to network issue. There are also additional solutions provided by the community members in the comments of the Forum thread.
2. There is a very useful thread on the Cardano Forum which may help you:
3. Search the Cardano Forum for answers. We have a section in the Forum called "Community Technical Support" where community members help each other to solve problems.
4. Read through the Daedalus FAQ support page here:
5. Raise a ticket with the Daedalus support team. You can do this directly from your wallet’s loading page by sending a ‘support request’ or through the Daedalus. Be sure to include your logs when sending in your support ticket. Instructions on how to do this are provided on the support page.